Saturday, March 15, 2014

I Just Want Your Love..

I don’t want you to buy me expensive gifts. I don’t want diamonds or solitaires. I don’t want to live in luxury hotels or go on expensive holidays. I don’t even want a huge house with many rooms and servants. I just want a small little home which we will decorate with our love. I will be satisfied with small little pleasures like cooking and gardening together. I would love to spend hours just hugging you and snuggling on a couch. I would love to gaze at you endlessly and fall in love with your eyes each day again and again. I would love to keep my head on your lap and watch movies with you. I would just be happy enjoying a walk on the beach with you or sipping coffee in our own little garden. I don’t want riches or expensive gifts but I want your endless time and attention. I love you honey. I am head over heels in love with you..

No comments: