Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I Promise I will Never Leave You..

When I met you for the first time you did not seem like a stranger to me at all.
I had a strong feeling that we had met before somewhere back in time. 
Your presence awakened my all senses and I felt I had known you forever. 
It was like deja vu. 
We clicked and we connected just like two magnets. 
Our souls talked to each other rather than our lips.
It was love at first sight. 
Everything around me seemed beautiful just like a dream. 
That was the time I realized that we were meant to be and destined to meet. 
You are my soul mate. 
My twin flame. 
You are my everything. 
I promise I’ll never leave you… 
I promise I’ll never give up on us because if I ever did I will lose my best friend, my soul mate, my buddy, my everything…

No comments: