Monday, September 29, 2014

Just Grow Old With Me..

Don’t promise me anything…
just grow old with me… 
I want us to admire each other’s wrinkles and laugh lines. 
When we are old I want to sit next to you and read all the stories and love poems from my teenage diary. 
I want to read the morning newspaper for you when you misplace your reading glasses.
I want you to paint my toes nails and make my hair when my hands are shaky. 
I want to see us helping each other wear our socks and trousers when we are unable to bend because of arthritis. 
I want us to look after each other when we are over the hill in our lives. 
I want you in all the summers and winters of my life. 
I want to spend my life just living each day with you by my side. 
I love you that much Hunny.
I want our souls to remain braided together with the threads of eternal love …

No comments: