Saturday, March 29, 2014

All of My Heart...

All of My Heart... 
There's so much I want to 
say to you, but no words 
seem strong enough 
to express the depth 
of what I feel for you. 
I can only say 
that all of my life 
I've looked for 
someone like you. 
I wanted to share my 
life with someone who's 
kind, 
affectionate, 
intelligent, 
passionate, 
responsible, 
caring, 
easy-going, 
considerate, 
generous, 
determined, 
and hard-working. 
I've dreamed of 
romantic strolls beneath 
the moonlight, and 
long lazy nights 
before the fire. 
I wanted someone who 
has a good heart 
and cares about others, 
someone who's willing to 
go that extra mile for 
someone who's in need. 
You're all of these 
things and so much more, 
and I'm overjoyed that 
you're part of my life. 
And though I care about you more 
than words could ever say, 
I'll say it anyway... 
I love you 
with all of my heart 
and to the very depth 
of my soul.

No comments: